Monday 24 June 2024

A week in a dreamdrift

 On Monday

I met an octopus

with silver wings

but she flew away 

as  soon as I learnt

her language. 


On Tuesday

a green cat

with 

daisy chains  asks me

if I'd smelt her

but I never understand.


On Wednesday

my octopus came back

while the green cat

watched in the grass,

she asked me

if I needed to fly.


On Thursday

she took me there and nowhere

and little later

every, every where

and our green cat got lost

wishing for 

singing and silver wings.


On Friday

the weaved woman

walked my way so

surprised by the flying cat

and the new hat

the octopus bought.


On Saturday

the weaved 

woman came my way

I'd walk with all day

but later she flew away

and made me cry.


On Sunday no time

to rest, I wake up in the 

water

and wonder at the clouds

all of us flying now

like rain in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment