Thursday 19 November 2009

this is my first blog

Hello all you wonderful poeple out I am looking forward to wring to as many of you as i can. I am a young writer and live in a beautiful part of the north east of scotland. I write poetry short stories, yet have done some acting and singing, and i am working of a fantasy book Thrice advent. Apart from write I look after my two cats I did walk dogs but have started concentrating on upcoming studies for a BA in Engish. I am quite a happy guy with a good sense of humour and as i seem good with words I don't want stop writing, especially as my first poetry book A SONG UPON THE FLAME has been published this year. Although I am single i keep in regular contact with my beautiful daughter Lara- named after the Julie Christie character in Dr Zhivago, she is a very brave girl and i hope to make her proud so she can say 'That's my da, that great writer', but i want to be happy in the world, despite what I do, and that she will know best when to follow her heart. I'm planning a trip into town today and hope I have a few tales worth telling when i come back
All the best
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment