Thursday 10 June 2010

New Expectations

Now i am here, the thought headed me forward, the now of flesh and spirit and from the inner spaces of imagination a rumour of God whispers and gradually I step from that recognised route, that safe way, star shod over a rocky stream along single track roads trekking toward a horizon that reveals nothing I ever expected. Now though with a few more moments to dawn, when birdcalls break in through the double glazed windows and the swaggering sun steals in through clouds and burns indecision away, the night seems perpetually about me still loaded with yesterday waiting to filled with today. Contracters will be fitting a new bathroom and kitchen in my lowly Council dwelling, so by early July I will be able to have a shower for the first time in ten years. A story I wrote quite some time ago will be publish in a week or so and on Tuesday I will go to an Audition to get on a acting course. I hope I get on it, find a bit part in a new reality, recall all dreams that has led me to this future. I feel I forgot anticipation, excitement and I yearn to find it, find the childlike soul that is not suprised when new expectations greet me as the world slowly turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment